favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

6/9/14

BROUGHT BACK FROM | berlin | april 2014

A while back now, but here are the wonderful items I collected while in Berlin for a few days in April. I found this absolutely stunning tea store called 'Paper and Tea'. The tea addict that I am, fell in love with the tea offerings that they have as well as their beautiful interior design. I will post about it separately soon. 
We also found a very small but cute stationery shop in Berlin Mitte and I could a neat littel notbook for my sketches during my master thesis (I'll be done in September, yeahh!!) 


______________________

NAMES AND NUMBERS

P&T - PAPER AND TEA | Berlin Charlottenburg | Bleibtreustraße 4 | excellent tea and paper, very beautiful store with great interior design and a great assortment of tea and tea ware as well as some stationery | www.paperandtea.com
RSVP Papier Berlin | cute little Stationery Store in Berlin Mitte | www.rsvp-berlin.de




No comments:

Post a Comment