favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

2/20/14

ON THE ROAD | again | february 14

we were on the road again! seven hours down south into the snow. we spent a week in zurich and the surrounding villages, lakes, and mountains - having a pretty damn great time even though pretty much nothing went as planned. from hiking tours in the middle of february-storms, astonishing winding roads up high into the tiniest villages to visit an architectural icon (peter zumthor anyone?) to city-life in zurich and luzern - we had the best time with the best friends!
but before I get ahead of myself, I'll finish with my images and impressions of my trip to NY first. 










No comments:

Post a Comment