favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

11/9/13

[WISH LIST] november 13


my rather small wishlist for November. Due to some health issues I am dealing with, that forces me to be treated and run from doctor to doctor (which I detest with a passion ((or lack there of)), but I must admit the ones helping me are so nice I almost can´t hold anything against them - I know they save lives and all, they are super heros) All is to say I did not and will not in the next few weeks spend my time reading and blogging about all of the pretty things in life. As they do however always cheer me up, here are three things I am wishing for. Garance Doré published a great post with some impressions of the book by Chloé, and what she showed was so lovely and inspiring, that I kinda wish I had this book in my life. 
The perfume is once again nothing new, and I am sorry for repeatedly posting about Le Labo Fragrances on this blog, but I can not help myself - the brand just got to me, I love it. You will see and read much more about them in detail, as I have just received my nine samples of their scents that I ordered. The ones I have tried properly so far are Neroli36 and Ylang49, both extremely well-crafted and incredibly gorgeous, albeit very different from another. I already love them both. So beware of even more on that topic to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment