favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

11/15/13

FLATLAY . ready for the weekend; chia-seed pudding, harper´s bazaar uk, le labo samples

 
As a quick update on whats going on: nothing much – I am tuning in the weekend early with a nice long and relaxing breakfast on this friday morning. Essentials for this me-time today include: my chia seed pudding, which is awesome for that extra boost of calcium (next to various loads of other beneficial nutritions, including omega-3 fatty acids) especially if you try to avoid dairy products like me; a fun read, which is Harper´s Bazaar UK today; a nice candle – take Malin+Goetz´s Mojito candle for example – because nothing is better than the soothing warm flicker of a candle right? ; some tid-bits like the best lip balm by Nuxe and L´Occitane´s lavender hand cream; and my latest obsession, which everyone knows about I am sure: some Le Labo Perfume samples – currently testing LYS41

What do you do to relax and/or tune in the weekend? Happy Friday everyone! 

On a side note I am sorry to say that posts have been, and will be, rare this month due to some health issues I am having. I might even post about it once I have dealt with it, because I am sure I am not the only person suffering from it and I might even be able to help some other people out with information. If you suffer from pulsatile tinnitus (rhythmic and quite loud noise in one (or both) ears that is in synchrony with your heart beat), which is slowly but assuredly driving you crazy like it is me, then at least be assured that you are not alone – I know that´s not helping greatly (or at all), but I always find that reading about others that are affected the same way that I am at least gives me hope and more information, and maybe some tips which I could pursue to finally get rid of it. 
In any case, this is part of the reason why some down time and "me-time" is so important, because many say that my problems are in part caused by severe stress and tensions that have built up over time. So, have some time for yourself and do what ever makes you happy! For me this is definitely enjoying some of the best perfume I have yet to come across, so thank you Le Labo, and reading some unimportant but enjoyable fashion and beauty related articles while having a healthy and fruity breakfast. 
(sorry that this "side note" took over the entire post...)

No comments:

Post a Comment