favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

11/1/13

[11 OF OCTOBER '13] random impressions of last month


some more images from my spontaneous trip to Amsterdam at the beginning of the month and various photos of me playing around with font (arno) fruit (maracuya - passionfruit) and eyeshadow (bobbi brown's sable) as well as a little preview of my first time wearing the recently arrived vegan leather skinnies (which I am really into at the moment, so you will see more of those in the future)

such a pretty cat on the streets of Amsterdam 
joining a friend on a photographic journey through town

wearing this almost every day: sable - bobbi brown


more of me in amsterdam - I can really recommend a short trip to the city, we had a great time. check out my recent posts about some hotspots and places throughout Amsterdam.

I was really impressed by the EYE film institute by delugan meissl architects. read more about my impression here


having fun taking some pictures of my new favorite pants!


reflections
wandering through amsterdam in black and white - always good

my new addiction: fresh maracuya

the colors of this fruit are so amazingly intense and vibrant, I can not get over it...and it tastes phenomenal too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment