favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

10/3/13

WEEKEND LOVE . out and about in the countryside (once again)











B L A C K B E R R I E S   A N D   S U N  |  the weather was almost too good to be true last weekend, so we hopped back on that little motorcycle (an old but loved German Schwalbe) of my beloved one and headed for the fields and forests. Stopped by this huge blackberry shrub and picked an entire bowl full. Some of it is now in the freezer, waiting to sustain me through winter, ´cause we couldn´t eat them all directly. 
On an entirely different, unrelated note, I will be heading to Amsterdam tomorrow. Very excited because I have never been. Only a day though, but I expect to see a whole lot, and will of course report back with what I discovered!

Wearing >
Rock an Republic grey jeans | Zara striped sweater | Marc O´Polo blazer | Massimo Dutti belt | Burberry sneakers | Ray Ban Aviators | COS leather shopper

2 comments:

  1. Such inspiring photographs! I want to be where you are now xxx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!!
    looks so pretty
    love your sneakers
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete