favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

10/4/13

TRAVEL PACKING . packing lightly = almost nothing at all!

T R A V E L I N G   L I G H T L Y  |  We pretty much decided on a whim to go to Amsterdam for a day or two only on the night before we actually did go (yes, we are cool like that...) It is actually not that big of a deal, as we only live about two and a half driving hours away. But packing-time fell a little short for this, so in the picture above is all that I took. Yea, it´s practically nothing. 
As we weren´t sure wether we would drive back late at night the same day or stay one night, I took only the absolute necessary ´cause I just wanted to avoid shlepping around tons of stuff all day long. In case of a next morning scenario, I took one of the most comfortable and classic but kinda cool blouses I own to go with the pair of black jeans that I was wearing anyway as a next-day outfit. Some black mascara, make-up, and the minimal steps to skincare: cleansing and moisturizing. All the small stuff fit nicely into my tiny travel bag and then of course I just had to take my sunglasses and packed everything into my handbag. That was it. 

Aglini blue shirt | Prada sunglasses | Bogner Lufthansa travel case | Clarins matte make-up | MAC paintpot painterly | LÓréal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black mascara | Clarins Lotus face oil | Kiehl´s Ultra Face Wash

No comments:

Post a Comment