favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

10/8/13

TRAVEL HOTSPOT . puccini bomboni in amsterdam




C H O C O L A T E   H E A V E N  |  Only a few feet away from the lovely Hôtel Droog you will find a small store named Puccini that, if you are a sweet-tooth like me, you just won´t be able to resist walking into. Their chocolate bomboni variety is superb and very unique in flavors. It took me forever to choose which one I wanted to try, and even more so since I only took two (one for me one for my bf) and did not want to indulge too much, plus, these wonderful creations are not the cheapest. I paid around 5€ for two, but, considering that they are quite huge and super delicious, in my opinion it was more than worth it. They are actually nothing like I have ever tried, very rich and finely crafted with a pretty nice ensemble of flavors. I chose the white chocolate with a filling of rum and current. And oh my was that perfection in a chocolate treat. It was so good that I only let my boyfriend take a small (tiny) bite out of his and ate the rest of it myself...sorry. If in the area, not only check out Hôtel Droog and its café (for some more healthy snacks and meals - but delicious nonetheless) but also Puccini only a few doors down the street on Staatlstraat 17. A must stop for me whenever I am in town now I believe. 

Have a look at their website here. 

1 comment:

  1. YUM! want to follow each other? xo

    http://louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete