favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

10/24/13

OUTFIT . fall blues


A L L   T I M E   F A V O R I T E S  |  This is a compilation of some of my ultimate favorites in my closet. Not necessarily solely in this combination but I do think they all mix well! I could wear this shirt all day, every day - it has the perfect fit (loose and just the right amount of 'boyfriend') and color (faded, kind of washed out, grayish light-blue). And if it weren't for the cobbled streets that I have to walk on daily, I would also wear these ankle booties all.the.time! But since I don't feel like flying onto the pavement carrying multiple sketches, plans, models, and other architectural-materials every time, I mostly stick to my flats while on campus. Everything else is a staple for me - the sunnies and the watch. I am sure you have some all time favorites in you wardrobe, no matter which season - I'd love to know what your's are!

7 for all Mankind shirt | Massimo Dutti silk pants | Paul Green ankle booties | COS leather shopper | Burberry watch | Prada sunglasses | Pandora bracelet | Marc by Marc Jacobs earrings



1 comment: