favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

10/25/13

[OCTOBER WISH LIST] blacks tans blues and lace and leather

O C T O B E R   W I S H   L I S T  1 3  |  It all started with the nude lace bra which fascinated me and around which I pretty much created the rest of these items. All of them are something I really wish I had in october, but that bra I really need to get. 
That blue, slightly sheer knit sweater is perfect with it, as it will allow the lace and especially that bright orange to shimmer through - extremely sexy if you ask me, even more so in fall, where not a lot of skin and lace and bra will be likely to get shown off. The skirt reminds me of one that I own, although this is probably a more vamped up version, in any case, I love it. 
Two items on here are not my usual wish list candidates: two music albums which I did choose because I love the music, but the album's cover colors actually go phenomenally well with the over all color scheme I've got goin' here. 
The tow scents I have mentioned before in a previous rave about the brand Le Labo, so nothing really new here, but I still really want them. 
Oh, and one book on the list, about graphic design. yea. 

COS lace contrast bra | Rag & Bone miles lace up booties | Milky Chance Music Album | Alt-J ∆ Music Album | Isabel Marant Idris suede and lather skinnies | COS blue knit sweater | J Brand maxine zip front leather skirt | The Row square lizard and metal clutch | New Graphic Design book | Max Mara ottelia tan handbag | Le Labo Perfume neroli36 and rose31

1 comment:

  1. Very fascinating list you've got here. You've definitely got a thing for leather, which I can see in the zippered pencil skirt, lace up boots & pants. Love the blue sweater. :)

    Lubna | Elle Vox

    ReplyDelete