favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

10/31/13

[NEW IN] leather and lace

wonderful new items have found its way into my home. I am particularly happy about the vegan/faux leather leggings from BlankNYC that arrived last week. They are extremely comfortable, look chic and are thick enough to pass off as pants rather than leggings in my opinion. I would however wear them with some longer and looser shirts/sweaters/knits. Also the black lace bra is finally part of my wardrobe. Even though one might never see it, I know it is there, and that is all that matters...right? No? Well, anyway, this one from COS is not too expensive but fits very nicely and looks super sexy, especially underneath a slightly sheer top (as I have already mentioned and suggested in my October wish list - and yes, that nude/orange bra is the same as this black one, also from COS) 
I threw in this vibrantly colored passion fruit for some fun, but also because I am going a bit crazy about them. They are so so good directly scooped out of the halves. Why have I never done this before? Go get yourself some fresh maracuya/passion fruit! I know I will stock up some more. 

black lace bra COS | vegan leather skinnies BlankNYC | maracuya fresh fruit | pomegranate noir perfume Jo Malone

No comments:

Post a Comment