favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

9/3/13

ZURICH HOTSPOT . shui tang tea store in the spiegelgasse





I mentioned the relaxed afternoon and pink lemonade we sipped at the Rote Fabrik directly at the lake during my couple of days in Zurich a week ago. For today I would like to introduce you to a little store that I fell in love with and could not resist walking into/purchasing something/photographing everything/mentioning it on my blog. It is all about tea - is there anything better? For a tea fanatic such as myself, this was absolute bliss. 
Shui Tang is located on one of Zurichs sweetest streets, Spiegelgasse 26. It offers finest teas and it´s degustation from China, Japan, and Taiwan, in addition to fine tea cups and vases, kettles, as well as anything associated and used with tea and tea ceremonies. Be sure to visit if you are into your tea as much as I am, and even if you are not, basically anything in the store makes an amazing gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment