favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

9/3/13

ZURICH HOTSPOT . limited stock store



although I don´t quite agree with the statement on the book, the range and especially Adolf Loos as it´s writer and architect is pretty iconic. You can find these colorful books in another store on the wonderful Spiegelgasse in Zurich, it is named Limited Stock. I believe it was directly (or at least no more than one or two stores) next to the tea store I mentioned in a blog post earlier. You can find very neat and very well crafted items ranging from cups and glasses to books and sculptures. A very lovely store where I would always look for nice gifts, for myself or others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment