favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

9/27/13

WISH LIST . grid for fall 2013 (one)


2 0 1 3 0 9 2 7  |  oh how I wish all of these items would magically find their way into my home. they are all very welcome. plus, they would surely make me get over my summertime sadness much quicker...

Isabel Marant Sweater
J Brand leather pants
3.1 Phillip Lim pashli messenger bag
Brooke Gregson capricorn necklace
Elisabeth and James gramercy glasses (I actually don´t need glasses, but this pair really makes me want some)
Phaidon Wallpaper Travel Guide New York (because I am addicted to NYC and I will be there with my family for Christmas again)
Uterqüe wallet
Matiko Sawyer ankle strap booties
Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Eau de Parfum Intense (this is the perfect deep, cozy and leathery-smokey warm scent that would go so well together with this outfit - and many more during the colder season)
Chanel lipstick Envoûtant
Marc Jacobs nail polishes in Baby Jane, Delphine, and Secret Love (really want to give these nail polishes a try - have heard good things and the color selection is awesome)

1 comment:

  1. yea... i pretty much want everything on your wishlist ;)

    Maggie
    lovestylehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete