favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

9/11/13

TRAVEL . california dreamin´ (one)



















C A L I F O R N I A   D R E A M I N ´   O N E  |  I think I have always been slightly obsessed with California, and since the last two posts (here - about wanting to surf - and here - about two of the most iconic houses in california) were Cali-related, why not post some more cali photos? 
These were all taken by me during a two-week road trip from LA to SF and back a few years ago. This is only part one, part two will follow with more images to dream about. How I wish to be there again right now. 
I guess what fascinates me the most (besides the perfect weather) about california in general, is the amazing and breathtaking change of scenery and landscape when you travel from north to south or vice versa. It is just so damn beautiful and everywhere, wether the desert, the mountains, the beaches, or the magical forests, you find picture-perfect surroundings and nature. The cities in California, well, that´s an entirely new topic, albeit not at all any less interesting. 

All photos by me
California 2010


Los Angeles I New Port Beach I Huntington Beach I Huntington Beach I somewhere on the highway between LA and SF I omewhere on the highway between LA and SF I omewhere on the highway between LA and SF I redwoods near SF I redwoods near SF I redwoods near SF I San Francisco I San Francisco I San Francisco I Golden Gate Bridge I surfers underneath Golden Gate Bridge I Santa Cruz I Santa Cruz I Santa Cruz I Santa Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment