favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

9/4/13

RANDOM THINGS . blackberry picking



something that I really enjoy living at the outer edge of a city, is that you are pretty quickly in or near the countryside. In the city I currently live, this is not a problem anyway as it is not that big and your in the countryside within 10 minutes from pretty much anywhere... Directly around the corner, a few blocks away from my apartment is a huge blackberry-picking-haven. I went a couple of days ago and filled up a bowl with little plump blackberries. Beware of the thorns though, they can be quite pesky and stick to your clothes (and skin) if you dive into the branches too far to get the best berries - which of course I did and more than once I got some of those bitchin´ thorns stuck in my leggings (maybe also not the best choice to wear if you go blackberry-picking). I am left however, with a huge bowl of deep purple fruitiness, which makes me happy. 

follow me on instagram @caromable for more impressions like these

No comments:

Post a Comment