favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

9/23/13

RANDOM . a man thing

I T ´ S   A   M A N ´ S   W O R L D   |  my boyfriend just sent me a link to this beautiful vintage flask by mail commenting "I want this!!" I think it is indeed pretty cool, but I just ain´t got the money for it, sorry - otherwise I think this would make a pretty great gift. If you have some money ($550) to spend on gifts, why not? Any man with a sense of style (or maybe just any man - no need for a sense of style, this thing potentially contains alcohol) would be welcoming this little present, I am sure. Maybe some day I´ll buy this and surprise mine. 
And if, for some strange reason, he is not that into it, you can always put a beautiful flower or brittle branch in it and it will make a unique vase. I always love things like that, objects taken out of context, especially vases that hold only one single flower - now that would be cool!


1 comment:

  1. wow $550, but yea it does looks pretty cool!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete