favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

9/11/13

OUTFIT . I´ve got the world around my neck







H E A T   +   A R C H I T E C T U R E  |  In the almost five years now that I have been living in this city, I have never properly looked at the "Dom", the cathedral before. We snapped a few pictures a couple of days ago when the heat decided to play up a little again (unfortunately for only two days). I still need to take the time and go inside properly, especially as an architect, but for now, we strolled around the outside and examined the exterior. 
I was wearing one of my favorite and most treasured pieces of jewelry that I inherited from my grandmother, something that my mother also occasionally wore. My "world" necklace. I adore it so much and wear it constantly, it being a token of my travel-love and passion for exploring new cities, countries, landscapes, cultures, and people. 
In general, on hot days as these, I love the simple things as far as clothing goes. Jean-shorts, a nicely fitted t-shirt and that is pretty much it. I have also been wearing these beige suede boots whenever I am too lazy to think of anything else. I know that these always work with anything that I throw on. A simple summer outfit while taking in some historic architecture - is there anything better?

Photos by SC
I was wearing
ZARA shorts  I  COS t-shirt  I  Sam Edelman boots  I  old Dolce & Gabbana black leather belt  I  vintage necklace  I  COS black leather bag  I  Ray Ban aviator sunglasses  I  Burberry two-toned watch  

No comments:

Post a Comment