favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

9/28/13

OUTFIT . scarves will always do








2 0 1 3 0 9 2 8   |  one thing that I do love when the days are getting shorter and colder, is throwing on scarves. Massimo Dutti always has great fabrics, colors, and prints. I really like this muted blue and beige one. 

Wearing > 
Zara leggings | H&M black top | BCBG MaxAzria sheer sweater | Massimo Dutti scarf | COS leather shopper | Burberry watch | Sam Edelman suede booties | Chanel °509 Paradoxal

4 comments:

  1. great post! following you now! i hope to see you in my blog sometimes. thanks!
    kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the COS bag. It looks gorgeous!

    Fashionbysi.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey honey!
    I just found you rblog and I really love it!
    I personally enjoy reading it and I find it very cool and stylish!
    You have a new Follower:) Hope you can check my blog and share
    your opinion with me! Keep in touch gal!

    Love
    Vicky
    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete