favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

9/16/13

OUTFIT . late summer reds and blues (plus the cutest dog)





R E D S   +   B L U E S  |  running some errands -  and cuddle sessions with this super adorable dog, a toy poodle I believe. 
Since the days are getting considerably colder, a sheer silk blouse won´t cut it, so one of my favorite jumpers had to be thrown on to stay warm while working outside all day. I am trying to push getting out my real coats as far away as possible as I am kind of fall/winter-defiant. The time for winter jackets and coats will come, and knowing the German weather, it will stay for a while when it does arrive, so I am not rushing into the cold season if I musn´t. 
But honestly, how cute is this little dog? I think I want one. 

Wearing >
| J Brand jeans | Massimo Dutti silk blouse | COS pink jumper | COS leather shopper | Superga shoes | Massimo Dutti belt | Burberry watch |

Photos > P.B.

1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous! such a great outfit! and yes, that dog is the cutest!
    xx

    ReplyDelete