favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

9/19/13

OUTFIT . belted parka




B E L T - I T  |  I never really know what to do with my jackets, coats and parkas to redefine them. I don´t have that many in my current wardrobe and I get bored with them pretty quickly, especially if I need to grab them for the second or even third year. (and I don´t have the money to buy a new one every month or so - or every year...as winter coats can be really expensive).  I like to change them every now and then by belting them with a random one in your collection. WHat do you do if you get tired of your coats? Any ideas?

Photos by PB and SC
Wearing >
COS jeans | ZARA sweater | H&M parka | Sam Edelman suede boots | COS leather shopper | Massimo Dutti belt | COS necklace 

2 comments:

  1. Love this look, great pictures! :)

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!

    Wanna follow each other on bloglovin'?
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9930853/i-am-sandrine

    Sandrine
    www.iamsandrine.com

    ReplyDelete