favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

9/29/13

OUTFIT . belted blazer in the countryside








B E L T E D   B L A Z E R  |  I like heading out a bit on the weekends, and Münster has quite some countryside! As fall is currently showing one of its good sides - crisp air but sunny and blue skies, that´s how I like it - we spent our days out and about, riding around on my boyfriends `Schwalbe´. 
I like the loose fit of this casual blazer, but the color is just very wrong for me in my opinion. As I had that incident with Zara about it, as you may recall from one of my earlier posts, I was forced to keep it. So I might as well make the best of it. I have actually thought about dying it. Has anyone ever tried that? A nice dark grey would work so much better. Maybe I will give it a go...

Wearing > 
J Brand Jeans blue jeans | Abercrombie & Fitch plaid shirt | Zara blazer | Massimo Dutti brown leather belt | Paul Green shoes | Michael Kors parka | Burberry watch | COS leather shopper


2 comments:

  1. cute outfit!

    xoxo
    http://www.petitsweetcouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had that scarf and coat, I would be my favorite too.:D Great look, dear, from head to toe perfection!

    ReplyDelete