favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

9/22/13

NEW IN . burberry mens watch bu1358

M I N E   A G A I N   A T   L A S T   |  there is actually quite a long story behind this particular watch for me. It all started when I was almost giving up on finding my perfect two-toned watch a couple of years ago. No matter where I looked, something always bothered me. I am not a fan of overly embellished and sparkly/shiny watches but I wouldn´t settle for anything boring and conventional either. I was quite picky and it got frustrating. Nothing seemed to work for me, until I spotted this beauty in a place where I would never have thought to find the perfect watch. This Burberry mens watch was supposed to be it, but unfortunately it was a bit more than what I wanted to pay. So I patiently waited for Santa to bring it to me for Christmas (thanks mom and dad). What followed were three years of happiness and me wearing this nearly every single day. I (= mom and dad again, but I really was the one who picked it up from the store) even got my brother a silver one with an anthracite face (a more manly version than the gold/silver one I am holding here) for christmas the following year. 
When someone broke into our house during spring however, my beloved watch was shamelessly stolen. I was smart enough to not bring it with me on my four-week trip to Cuba, but I had not calculated a brake-in while making that decision. I was crushed. What was worse, since Burberry releases some new models and designs every now and then, mine was of course sold out every where and Burberry was not producing it anymore. I could not get my hands on a new one. I had already reluctantly bought another two-toned watch, a beautiful Michael Kors one (but it just wasn´t the same) when I spotted this one on ebay. It was brand new with the original packaging and the authenticity certificate (hallelujah). I bought it immediately and now every thing is fine with the world again. Basically, I love this watch! 

Wearing it here and here 

Burberry Mens Watch BU1358 
Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour °509 Paradoxal

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this watch too! It is so masculine, which I really like. Awesome that you were able to find it on ebay! xx

    http://thestylecrusader.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really like, thanks for sharing! http://www.incrm.nl

    ReplyDelete