favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

9/20/13

HANDBAGS . whats in mine? (one)




A L L   T H A T   S T U F F  |  the things I carry with me on a day to day basis always amaze me. I only use these things half of the time, but, as I am sure you can relate, you never know, so it´s all going into the largest bag I can find to have it with me at all times. Here it goes.

Bag | COS black leather shopper (just bought this, so I am still overly hyping it and carrying it around like a proud mama - see it here and here)
Scarf | this is a random one by Massimo Dutti. Never know when it will get chilly, so a scarf of some sort is needed. always. especially in Germany (it gets cold)
Sweets | some soft mint bars from Hachez
Handcream | one of the best, L´Occitane 
Random hair stuff (the hair bands are from COS)
iPhone
Lip Balm | Korres
Perfume | mini sample size of my beloved Chloé perfume
Lipstick | a Chanel one (I believe this is Enjouée, or maybe Séduisante) and Bobbi Brown in Pale Pink. 
Wallet | a nice leather one that I have had for many years now from Marco Polo (thinking I need a new one soon)
Camera | only lid pictured cause I am using the real thing to snap the photo...
old iPhone charger
Powder | from Clinique. Don´t know why I bother carrying this around, as I am always too lazy to reapply it. (although I really should most of the time)
Sunglasses | my favorites from Prada and Ray Ban
Notebooks | always taking these everywhere. Need them for my studies (architecture) and the blog. One is from Moleskine and the other is from Graphisoft (CAD-Program company in case you were wondering). I really like the texture and color combination of the latter. 
Pens and Pencils at random

3 comments:

  1. I like this post. The bag is amazing. Wish to check out my blog and maybe follow each other? Let me know

    http://justabriefmoment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I always enjoy these kind of posts.

    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post!!!

    http://nickysbeautystarlight.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete