favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

9/18/13

ARCHITECTURE . house on castle mountainside


P H E N O M E N A L , isn´t it? Even though I probably couldn´t deal with an all white (and I mean ALL white) home (unless it is a vacation home only) but I adore the clean and super sculptural geometry of this artwork. The tapered walls are superb and I like the sliding door to reveal another opening, either opening or closing the facade entirely on the middle floor. Have a look here for more images and some floor plans. 

Project > House on castle mountainside
Architects > Fran Silvestre Arquitectos



1 comment:

  1. This looks beautiful. I love the way it looks like it goes in to the rock. Very modern
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete