favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

8/3/13

NEW . blog title and address

I am now blogging under a new name and blog address: www.coralissignature.blogspot.com

I changed the name from Desideratum Design because I no longer wanted to restrict and limit my blog title to what it used to be: desirable things and solely design related. I wanted something that would always reflect me, my passions, my thoughts, my style - me! So I though anything carrying my personal signature would do just that. So Corali´s Signature it is! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hope you like it, nothing else has changed! Enjoy the blog. And again, I am more than thankful for any comments and constructive criticism - so go ahead and leave a comment or contact me personally!


No comments:

Post a Comment