favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

8/1/13

JO MALONE . Blue Agava & Cacao Cologne


a quick post about (yet) another Jo Malone fragrance in my stash. The Blue Agava & Cacao Cologne is one that I don´t use so often, but I treasure and love it none the less. I like to layer it with my Wild Bluebell fragrance (by none other than Jo Malone as well). I think when I run out of this one, I would rather get the bath oil with this scent. It is so rich yet fresh and so very unique that I think it´s the perfect scent for some relaxing and self-pampering bath time. I like to simply spray this in my room or on my pillows to enjoy the fragrance. My boyfriend unfortunately is not as fond of this as I am, so I use it sparingly. I do recommend giving this a good try. The composition is very well crafted and I really love the tart bergamot with a slightly sweet cacao. The thought I get when smelling this is always fresh limes, a Mojito perhaps and latin rhythms with my feet buried in a sandy beach. It might be due to Jo Malone´s advertising, but this is how I feel and think every time. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment