favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

7/20/13

TRAVEL . BCN / essential clothes to pack

Only one more night´s sleep and I am off to Barcelona! Since I have never really been, I am super excited to get to go and experience the city for a week. As an aspiring architect I think it is long overdue to visit the great BCN! I have heard so much, and only the best things about it. Here are some of my essentials that I will bring and wear during my trip.

/ Zara blouse 
one of my staples any where I am and go. It is great with shorts, jeans, trousers, skirts, anything you throw at it. I love it. It has a great cut and fit, with an asymmetrical button line 

/ Zara striped shirt 
this is my back-up for some cooler nights, which I am not even sure there will be any, but just in case, this is my one long-sleeved piece of clothing that I will be packing

/ COS shorts 
they have the nicest layer of lace ontop of the black fabric, which make them very versatile since you can easily dress them up or down. They look great for evening as well with a silk shirt or blouse. I think everybody needs a chic black pair of shorts - these are mine) 

/ COS white silk blouse 
this one is longer in the back, also something light and airy that can go from day to night

/ BCBG MaxAzria skirt 
with zippers running the length both on the front and the back side. Very rocker-sexy-chic depending on how you style it

/ Michael Kors bag
beige color > perfect for the summer / nice and large to fit everything I might need during a day in the city

/ Byrd & Belle felt lap top case
containing my mac book. can´t go anywhere without it. I have grown obsessively attached to it!

/ BCBG MaxAzria clutch
for the evenings. Really love this one

/ Zara high waisted jean shorts
not necessary to say much about these. Would love to have a nice pair of Levis, but these will do for now

/ Massimo Dutti belt
that will fit with anything, on shorts or as a waist-belt for my maxi-dresses that I will also be taking (not shown here)

/ Sam Edelman booties
I wear these with anything ever since I got them

/ Zara shorts
Also always good to have some variety in your shorts. Especially if you would rather wear pants/shorts than dresses or skirts most of the time. These have a lovely pattern

/ COS grey shirt
I have so many of these in a lot of colors. They fit great and the quality is very good. Has to be one of my essentials!

and of course my new
/ Superga white sneakers
great with anything as well. planning on wearing these with my shorts and dresses!

Thats it! I will through in some more tops and my favorite summer dresses. Am excited to wear my Massimo Dutti long maxi-dress on the roof-top of the Hotel that I am staying at. The dress did not fit into my assembly here, but it is a must for me as well! 

Have a great summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment