favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

7/18/13

KORRES . almond & linseed shampoo and conditioner

With organic extracts of dittany, marjoram & mountain tea from the island of Crete
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
Shampoo which nourishes dry/ damaged hair, preventing breakage and split ends.
KEY INGREDIENTS
Hydrating agents of Almond and Linseed restructure dried hair for easier styling, 
while also helping control static and prevent frizzy hair.

- so much for the on-site description.


I have just bought these two hair care products from Korres. The Almond and Linseed shampoo and conditioner for dry and damaged hair. The conditioner is a repurchase and for my hair it is the best I have tried. For thin hair, go easy on the amount that you use or try a different one from Korres. This one is heavy and does it´s job. Since I have quite thick and a lot of wavy-curly hair, this is definitely the best option when it comes to moisturizing and nourishing conditioners for a regular use. I have not yet tried the shampoo that goes along with it, but since the conditioner has been such a success for me, I though I will give it a go. A great feature of both of these products is that neither have any nasty ingredients such as SLS, Parabens, or Silicones. Take a look on their website, they list everything. Will take both of these along with me on my trip to BARCELONA (yay for that!) and report to you how the shampoo works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment