favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

7/10/13

CUBA . cars and colors


 random selection > the amazing world of cars on Cuba!


Cuba, and especially Havanna, is - I have already said and repeated - is something different and a completely unique experience. Now, the cars are something that is at the top of that "everything-is-different-list". I am not much a fan of the automobil, but even I was amazed at the cars racing around Havanna and the huge island that is Cuba. They were, just like the buildings, almost always in a pretty bad shape, but were still rather phenomenal! One of the nicest cars that we have been in was our ride to the scuba-diving bay. I have not included it in these photos because I have already posted about it here. Since I am not a car-person and lack the ability to talk about them properly, I will try to let the pictures talk for themselves. 











No comments:

Post a Comment