favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

6/1/13

TRAVEL . paris??





I have the chance to actually go to the wonderful city that is Paris tomorrow and spend a day at the Roland Garros French Open (Tennis). I have some close friends that are pretty crazy about their tennis, and I would use the chance to be in Paris, even if only for a day. It depends on wether we can get good tickets last minute, we´ll see. I have honestly never cared about the sport that much and could not even tell you the game rules (pretty pathetic I know). Do you like Tennis or have ever been to a big match? I really have no idea what I am talking about, but I would be very excited to go and see what all of the fuss is about...

No comments:

Post a Comment