favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

6/2/13

SHOES . zara heels


I recently bought these sexy heels at Zara while shopping with a friend. I am really picky when it comes to shoes, especially high heels. I tend to pay more for heels than any other shoe, even if I don´t wear them as often. But I need them to be comfortable, otherwise I won´t wear them anyways. And for some reason I have it in my head that a higher price equals more comfort and quality, please someone prove me wrong, that would be nice! I currently live in a city with a lot of cobblestones, so choosing heels over flats isn´t something that happens often. However, I do love my high-heels. I saw these and couldn´t resist at least trying them on. They are simple but effective. I like the width of the strap and the heel is the right kind of skinny. So they look good, and are rather affordable. Wether they are comfortable on a night out I will have to see, but they did make it into my shoe collection. They are a classic design and I am pretty sure I will wear them soon! Let´s hope that they are comfy despite their price, so that, in the future, I can buy more high-heels from Zara and the like, and not have to splurge on them so much!

1 comment:

  1. and have you wore them yet? i am about to buy them but i want to be sure i will last through weddings :-)

    ReplyDelete