favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

6/16/13

RANDOM THINGS . rainy day flowers and work



On yet again another rainy day with yet one more mention of my poppy seed- and cornflower-filled fields this past week, I sit inside and work for my upcoming presentations. As I´ve got loads and loads to do anyways, in fact so much that I don´t know when to do it all and still get a few hours of sleep (architecture students will know just too well what I mean, it´s an entire phenomenon what goes on before final presentations) I don´t mind the bad weather as much as I would normally. At least it makes for a very inspiring cornflower picture in front of the rain-drop clad window.

No comments:

Post a Comment