favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

6/6/13

NEW IN . Michael Kors Slim Runway Watch



Finally found a watch that I feel happy with > Michael Kors Slim Runway watch. I have been searching for a replacement for my beloved Burberry City Watch that had been stolen. I was heart-broken, and even more so when I found out that the particular model and design was not available ANYWHERE anymore. Since I was not happy with the new design of the Burberry watch, I decided to go watch-less for a while until I come across one (or two) that I love as much as my old one. I just bought this today as my leather and gold watch. The bracelet in white leather is perfect for summer and I can switch it out in winter for a black one, or a pink, or orange, or brown one... The same model also comes with a steel bracelet in a two-toned color. Which would be a more accurate replacement for my old one. So I decided to get both. The other one was not in at the store, so I will ordered it online. I am so happy to finally have found a elegant, chic and minimalistic watch again! What do you think? Is it your style? I usually don´t quite like the Michael Kors watches that much, as they are normally more embellished and, well, let´s say decorated. This one is just so simple and effortlessly chic that it fit all of my picky points for a watch! Besides the watch, I also really adore the great box that it came with!

No comments:

Post a Comment