favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

6/10/13

KORRES . white tea fluid gel cleanser

Another staple in my skincare is the Korres White Tea Fluid Gel Cleanser. It is a very gentle yet effective gel that deeply cleanses and helps protect your skin with white tea, which also helps to clear your pores thoroughly without stripping it of your natural moisture barrier. This is my go-to-cleanser in the morning when my skin is feeling well and does not need a cleanser that is a bit stronger (I use my Roche-Posay-Cleanser on the other days). It smells nice and not strong. I would describe this as an easy, light, and non-stripping every-day cleanser. The brand Korres is furthermore one that I can basically always rely on with quality ingredients, so I think you really can´t go wrong with this product. Try it and see if it´s a good match for your skin as well!
The only fault with the product is the lid. It could be of a higher quality in my opinion, as it breaks easily and is visually not that appealing. But I am hard to please on these things, so I guess it really is not a fault at all and something that I just pick at for no good reason...

1 comment:

  1. I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can watch the best virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete