favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

6/3/13

HAIR . bands from cos

I used to be only able to put my hair up with no less than three hair bands. Nothing would properly hold them in place because I have such thick, unruly, and quite a lot of hair. If this is also the case for you, I can highly recommend these hair bands from COS. I now only need one and my hair stays put for the entire day. They really are quite nice and come in a bundle bound together with a little ribbon. I have mine in a dark gray, but they come in pale pink and one other color that I can not remember right now (was it navy?). I wish they also had beige ones, I would get those as well. Have you ever used these from COS? Or do you have any other favorites...weird topic, I know, but I really used to hate my other hair bands because they were never strong enough to hold up my hair, or they were too tight and I could not wrap them around three times, which is also something I need to tame my locks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment