favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

6/16/13

FLOWERS . poppy seed magic




















So this is a rather long post with plenty of photos and images of poppy seeds (yet again, after I previously already mentioned my being inspired by these bewildering little flowers). We headed back for an entire day of tennis at the Gerry Weber Open to see Federer, Haas and Co. play and do their thing (although I have absolutely no clue about tennis, which was rather embarrassing). On our way there I had to stop at this beautiful cornfield once more to take photos with my real camera (as opposed to my snapshots with my phone). It was gorgeous and I had such a good time that these few minutes made my whole day. I am usually not such a huge huge fan of Germany and it´s landscape, but this was just beyond incredible. Nothing overly special or dramatic, but maybe exactly that lack of theatrical provocation and complexity made this poppy seed field so magical and soothing to walk past. I wish I had this in front of my doorstep, but then again, it probably would not be anything special anymore, would it...

Photos my me and Sebastian C., edited by me; partly with Toycamera Analogcolor

COS blouse / Zara leather jacket / Jigsaw leather handbag / J Brand Jeans / Massimo Dutti scarf / Marc by Marc Jacobs earrings / Prada sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment