favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

6/20/13

ESTÈE LAUDER . advanced night repair serum

This serum by Estée Lauder  is supposed to be an all rounder, helping your skin improve appearance and texture, as well as eliminating and repairing past damage to you skin. I don´t quite know if it is such a miracle product as it claims to be, and a lot of other users as well for that matter, but quite frankly, I have not experienced a drastic change of my skin after usage. I have had this for a while now, and I don´t use it every night, more like once a week at night before my night cream. I like using it, the texture and feel of the serum on the skin is great, and it might really help my skin without me knowing it. Maybe I am still too young for it even. I won´t give up on it yet and see what happens after I have used it up. This might take me a year, but for some reason I think that completely eliminating it from my skincare routines will negatively affect my skin. I have heard so many good things about it that I can´t imagine that it will harm me in any way, if anything than the opposite I would hope. Maybe I should try using this more often and see if there are any changes for the better in my skin and then report back to you. For now, this is something that I enjoy every now and then, but to be honest, it is not an essential in my skincare routine. Since I have rather oily skin prone to break-outs, maybe this is not the right product for me after all and I should try the Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher instead, as it sounds more like it will suit my skin type. Will let you know of that one as well if I ever try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment