favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

6/14/13

BOBBI BROWN . every-day beauty favorites

 Bobbi Brown is a beauty brand that I treasure very much. I have two make-up products that I reach for pretty much every-day, for a very quick and easy look that is neither too obvious, nor too complicated but polished and care-free. For a thicker lash-line I always use the Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in 02 Sepia Ink. I have never owned the black ink one that is very popular. I always opt for the muted dark-brown-ambery-black color since I have very fair skin and it suits me much better than a harsh, jet-black line above my lashes. The Sepia Ink is the perfect color to clearly define, but it is much more adequate and does not look so scary on me, especially for a day-time look. I always apply it with the MAC266 angled brush. This makes application quite easy and quick without needing too much precision. I just push the product slightly into and above my lash line. It works wonders and stays put all day and all night (if it has to) without smudging! 
My second favorite item is the Lip Color Rouge à Lèvres in 21 Pale Pink. If I don´t want much color like any other of my lipsticks or Stains would apply, or shine from my Dior Lip Balm, I go for this one as it has the most subtle rosé color that matches my lip color and skin perfectly. It has a velvety matte, very natural finish and you barely notice it. It just evens out my lip color and finishes any casual make-up look. I recommend both of these products. Do you have any staples that you know you can rely on and use pretty much every day?





No comments:

Post a Comment