favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

6/12/13

ARCHITECTURE . Madeira´s incredible Paulo David


TRAVEL WISH LIST_MADEIRA and its amazing architecture

Lisbon already made me a huge fan of Portugal. Now, having been inspired by a review of some of Madeira´s very own architect Paulo David, I am ready to plan my next trip. The architecture is incentive enough to make me want to visit Portugal´s famous island. Take a look at the photos of the two main buildings I would visit when in Madeira. 

Casa das Mudas.










pictures copyright archdaily.com

Atlantic Swimming Pool.





pictures copyright afasiaarq.blogspot.com
What do you think? Have you ever been there and visited any one of these spectacular sites?

No comments:

Post a Comment