favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

5/19/13

SPRING FLOWERS . a lovely garden (that is, unfortunately, not mine) in full bloom

a photo series of a spring garden in bloom > its a fragrant world












Spring is one of the most beautiful phenomena in the world. I adore the colors, the very many hues of blossoms, the vibrant, luminous greens and that perfect, earthy, light fragrance every where in the air. I have recently been in a wonderful garden in full bloom and had a bit of fun experimenting with my camera. I captured a giant hornet (which announced itself just as loud and aggressive as a helicopter would; these beasts are loud and HUGE) on camera, which was really neat! I always feel relieved when spring time comes and life gets easier. I am more hopeful during this time and am looking forward to the summer time - with hot days and mellow, long nights outdoors! Have fun during spring everyone (everyone currently experiencing this season, that is)! How is your spring time? Do you love all of the flowers and scents and colors as much as I do?
*Pictures adapted with Toycamera Analogcolor

No comments:

Post a Comment