favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

5/18/13

RANDOM THING . making some masala chai

I love me some masala chai! Any time of the year. I made my own today at home and threw in a bunch of spices into boiling water and let it simmer. I took tried to take this picture! I think it´s quite funny - the camera kept fogging up. But anyway, maybe more on the masala chai topic another time, for now I just sort of loved this weird photo. Have you ever made some yourself yet? I can not get over the deliciousness of a self-made masala chai! it always calms me down.

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried making myself, but I love masala chai!!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love Masala Chai too! First discovered it on a trip to India, so delicious. Thanks for the post, I need to make some at home
    cheers
    http://www.carlytati.com

    ReplyDelete