favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

5/24/13

RANDOM THING . freesias


The perfect way to fragrance your home is definitely with simple, fresh flowers. They are not only beautiful to look at and add color to your interior, but if you choose the right ones, they also perfume the entire room. I almost always choose freesias when I want flowers on my desk (or anywhere else in the apartment). I love the white ones especially. They are pure and elegant. One of my best friends is coming to visit all the way from Zurich, so I made sure that my abode not only looks nice, but also smells great! If you don´t have a nice candle to hand, why not some fresh freesias? They easily scent the whole room within minutes. It´s amazing. So, just this quick flower input for today. I will be busy this weekend > loads of shopping and wining and dining to do!

(something that usually totally bugs me: the painting is not entirely centered above the table...why the h*ll not? I probably did not notice it before cause I don´t usually stand directly at the short end of the table...just mind that, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment