favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

5/6/13

KUSMI . tea party

I am a huge tea-drinker. I don´t like coffee at all, so my kitchen (and even part of my bedroom) is filled with tea that I have collected over the past years from different spots in the world. My favorite ones include these three from Kusmi Tea. It is a French brand in Paris which has it´s original roots in Russia that I have, ironically, not discovered while in Paris, but in Stuttgart, Germany. They are really good quality and they offer a large amount of different flavors and everything from black tea to white tea, as well as fruit and herbal teas. 
Here is my small selection (I am craving for one other one that I will get once one of these run out, it is the Label Impérial Tea, which they have apparently created together with Kiehl´s, New York. It tastes amazing and is supposed to be good for your skin - tea could not get any better than this for me! But - I have to use up some of the tons of tea that I already have before I get any new ones)
Algothé - green tea with seaweed and mint
"A blend of green tea, mint and seaweed that acts as a restorative and a good source of minerals. The combination of green tea, well-known for its antioxidants, mint, an aid to digestion that also boasts restorative properties, and the goodness of seaweed make this the ideal drink to go with a spa session." -Kusmi Tea

Thé vert à la fraise - green tea with strawberry flavor
"Sencha green tea flavoured with strawberry. Rich in catechins, green tea is recognized as a good source of antioxidants. This tea has all the goodness of green tea with a delicious strawberry twist. Who knew stocking up on antioxidants could taste so good!" -Kusmi Tea

St. Petersburg - black tea with caramel, summer and citrus fruits
"A blend of black teas from China flavoured with citrus fruit, summer fruits and caramel.
This fruity tea was created to mark the tercentenary of the foundation of the city of St Petersburg, where the story of Kusmi Tea first began back in 1867." -Kusmi Tea

2 comments:

  1. I loooove Kusmi tea, their flavours are amazing and I really like the packaging design as well. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true! I keep wanting to buy more, but I told myself to finish some of my other tea before I do...haha, I am still trying to stick to my rule, let´s see how much longer I can manage...

      Delete