favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

5/8/13

INSPIRATION . orange and red + an angry bird


I have no idea who this is, but I felt really inspired and intrigued by her amazing red hair in combination with that lovely orange coat and the red-pink-orange scarf. The way she effortlessly swung a silk scarf around her bag really appealed to me. I have so often myself thought of dying my hair red. My hair used be quite orange colored when I was a child, so I think it would naturally suit my complexion, but I have never had the guts to really do so. In any case, I love this color palette she has got going on! And speeking of red things, look at this really funny bird I caught on camera in Central Park. It´s a living angry bird haha! He was quite smitten with my camera actually and I had the feeling he was really into the little photo session. I took quite a lot of funny pictures. A totally random image in this post, I know, but I really like this little bird! An it´s RED!



No comments:

Post a Comment