favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

5/30/13

DIOR . the lip glow color reviver balm

> possibly my new favorite every-day lip product!

 "A made-to-measure lip balm that beautifies and durably enhances the lips’ natural color. A customized color result : thanks to its Color Reviver technology, Dior Addict Lip Glow reacts directly with the unique chemistry of each woman’s lips before releasing its color ingredient. Lips seem revived from within, amazingly fresh, full and radiant. In addition, its formula enriched with wild mango and luffa cylindrica continuously protects and moisturizes. A universal balm for all lips." -Dior

This is probably as luxurious and unique as a simple thing like a lip balm can get. There is actually nothing simple about this Lip Glow Balm. The case, obviously, is a tad bit nicer (a whole lot nicer) than your average lip balm. Besides that, this product transforms into a subtle but noticeable color on my lips that could not be a better match for me. I don´t know how it works, but besides the moisturizing benefits, the balm really does enhance my lips in the best way. It is perfect for a very easy application throughout the day. It is of course nothing like a full-on lipstick color, but this is all I need on a regular day at work or uni or if I just can not be bothered with a real lipstick. I am really thankful to have been given this as the most amazing gift! thank you!

I encourage you to try it and see how it enhances your personal lip color. It is quite unique and special. You never have to worry about it suiting your skin type or natural coloring! perfect, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment