favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

5/4/13

ARMANI.sheer blush in °10


My pale face needs a blush. This is one I always reach for when I apply a powder blush. It is the Armani Sheer Bush in °10 `Beige´. The rose-wood color is subtle but adds enough natural color for every-day use. It is really soft and easy to apply and blend. With this particular shade, do not get irritated by the really small glitter particles that you can notice in the light. For some reason they vanish when on your skin. So no sparkling going on after application. I really like the natural flush of color that you get. I highly recommend this blush. I am sure that they have a blush color that suits your complexion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment