favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

4/30/13

CHANEL.rouge allure in séduisante


Besides the extremely nice, dusty rosé color, the one thing that I adore about this lip stick is the packaging. The sleek black case with the simple white CHANEL lettering and then the golden lipstick bullet that pops out elegantly when you push ever so slightly on the top: et voilà, a magical moment while touching up your lips! Things like that just fascinate me. The attention to detail in simple things like getting the lipstick out of it´s packaging. For me, this is one of the reasons to splurge on a Chanel Rouge Allure lip stick and spend a little more on a product than usual. Besides all of the packaging action that is going on, I do really love the color of the lip stick itself. It suits me personally really well and it is one of those colors that I can put on when ever, where ever, as strong as I want to. The color pay off is already rather strong with one application. I think the color is a muted, dusty old rosé which is just what I need. It might look slightly darker or lighter and pinkish depending on your personal natural lip color, so just hit the next Chanel counter and try it! As I was told, they are supposed to be moisturizing. In my opinion, they are neither drying nor particularly moisturizing. Anyway, it is one of the lip sticks I wear constantly and it goes well with any outfit or eye-make-up.




No comments:

Post a Comment