favorite posts

DESIGN
LE LABO IN NOLITA
TRAVEL AND PLACES
SPICE MARKET AT UNION SQUARE
TRAVEL AND PLACES
A DAY IN AMSTERDAM
ARCHITECTURE
EYE FILM MUSEUM

2/8/13

CHANEL´S JUNE . a summer nail polish

Review of Chanel nail polish in June 539
nope...June it is not. 



But, as every year, my longing for warmer days and the sun-filled months starts pretty much every February. Despite the snow outside and temperatures below the freezing point, I couldn´t help myself and purchased one of the new Chanel nail polishes for summer - called 'JUNE'. 

It is a lovely peach-orange, sort-of-nude color that I could imagine will suit a lot of skin tones. 
I already wear it constantly at the moment and it will most likely be my trusted companion for my trip to the Caribbean next month. 

Will I still be wearing it during the summer...say, maybe in June? A new color will possibly have caught my eye by then, but for now I believe 'June' as well as last years magnificent and more pinkish color (compared to this one) 'Distraction' - also by Chanel - and Estée Lauder´s 'Hot Coral' will accompany me throughout the warmer seasons. 


What do you think? Would you already wear a polish called June in February? Or will you wait until the summer...



No comments:

Post a Comment